A new month has begun, and I decided as I have been working on the new diorama i should probably update the thumbnails of the old ones. Especially as they were just pictures with no branding on them, and they are some of my most watched videos!

I have picked up some new editing tools, so I thought it would be a good time to have a play and see what I could do to improve the look without changing the picture.

Thwe original Hoth Thumbnail
The original Jakku Thumbnail

As you can see above, the pictures are alright, but dont actually give any info at all.

I added my logo, and titled them accordingly:

New Hoth version
New Jakku version

I added the subtle colour shift in the corner that YouTube put the video length and re-sized them a little bit.

Let me know what you think in the comments, and lets see if they stop getting views!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *